Auto Mechanics & Service Professionals
Join IVRA* and Get Help with Unclaimed and Abandoned Vehicles in Illinois!
* Illinois Vehicle Repair Association
Determined and Experienced
We have over 20 years of problem solving solutions and experience.
Call us today to find out why so many shop owners are loyal to our service.
Applications for BOTH Illinois and Wisconsin Titles require the following:
- A Title Services Power of Attorney form, signed and completed in full, allows us to work for you. Be sure to include the year, make, model, VIN #, license plate number (including the year and month of expiration, and state if different from IL), odometer reading, and the amount of your lien.
A copy of your customer invoice with all known owner information included. The total lien amount must match the total on your customer invoice. Be sure to include the VIN # and mileage on your customer invoice.
Please Note: The customer invoice amount/lien amount CANNOT be changed.
- Photographs are required; one of each side and one of the VIN# (dashboard or inside driver's door).
- Provide us with one of your business cards for each vehicle you submit.
- Deposit: Check made payable to "Title Services".
Applications for Illinois Titles MUST also include:
- A copy of your signed authorization form from the customer/owner of the vehicle (see samples under the Forms tab).
- If this is an authorized Police tow, please provide a copy of the Police tow report.
If you don't have a signed work order, you must provide documentation as to who and when (date and phone number) and a reason why you have possession.
Have you notified the Police Department of the unclaimed vehicle? It is for your protection.
Note: On the date of the scheduled sale, you are permitted to sell the vehicle without the new title. We can, then, obtain a new title in the buyer's name. If the vehicle is being titled in a buyer's name, there is an additional processing fee.